2014 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Juicy dark fruit, layered with aromatics of eucalyptus, smoke and black currants. Opaque and dense, our 2014 vintage captivates with structure, ripe fruit, and a long finish. Pair with your heartiest grilled or smoked meats and strong cheeses.
- Aged in 50% new American oak barrels our Vale Wine Co. Chardonnay offer classic flavors of butterscotch and passion fruit. Pair with semi-soft cheeses of herb crusted fish or poultry.
2015 Syrah (Coming Soon)
- Bright red berry and hint of oak on the nose . Red cherry, raspberry, dried strawberry flavors with bright balanced acidity and slight mocha finish. Classic cool climate Syrah
- Hints of pear, apple, and stone fruits, it is crisp with a balanced mineral component pairing deliciously with sushi, Asian inspired cuisine, or mild cheese. Silver Medal 2016 Idaho Wine Competition.
2013 Merlot (Sold Out)
- Aromas of dark plum, spice, and herb emerge while the tannins are smooth and round with plum and black cherry notes. The finish has a hint of sweet tobacco and cool smoke. Hearty enough to enjoy with steak, stew, or a favorite tomato pasta dish
2016 Viognier (Coming Soon)
- Hints of grilled pineapple, apricots, and peach on the nose surrounded by warm spice and subtle mineral notes on the palate